Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Perfect Plum Lavender - Stampin' Up! Lots of Lavender

One thing you can always count on during Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-a-Bration (SAB) event is that there is sure to be a fantastic floral stamp set in the rewards options.  This year I think we have 2 wonderful choices in Heartfelt Blooms and Lots of Lavender.  My card today uses Lots of Lavender on a nice basic design with some pops of gold.


 Starting with a Perfect Plum card base I stamped the outline flower stamp in Perfect Plum ink.  Then I stamped the same out line image in Versamark and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I used the 2 step fill in stamps to add the color to the bouquet; Perfect Plum for the flowers, Old Olive for the leave and stem and then Powder Pink for the bow.

  I used a gold foil mat, an Old Olive flag and bit of Powder Pink ribbon to add some details and the finishing touch are a few gold sequins.

  I left off a sentiment to be added to the inside later before mailing.  I find that sometimes I don't have enough blank cards to grab in a pinch so I thought this would be a nice all purpose design!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lots of Lavender (SAB)

Ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Powder Pink, Versamark

Paper: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil

Accessories: gold embossing powder, gold sequins, Powder Pink finely woven ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!