Monday, September 18, 2017

Crisp and Clean Fall Leaves - Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves

 Today's card features one of my favorite sets.  It's been around for a few years and I still reach for it for a classic nature card.


  Nothing fancy going on here just a little pop of gold with some sequins and embossing.  

  I'm off to tackle all the chores that I should have done over the weekend but ignored to to do things that were more fun!  At this age I should be smarter; Mondays are bad enough on their own!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Sheltering Tree

Ink: Versamark, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide,  Tasty Treats DSP (retired)

Accessories: gold embossing powder, gold sequins, dimensionals, 1/8" Fresh Fig Sheer ribbon, Leaflets Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!