Friday, March 17, 2017

Thank You with Spring Flowers - Fab Friday 108 - Stampin' Up! Avant Garden

Fab Friday is back with another great challenge to get your creative mojo going!  I missed playing along last time around but I'm glad to be back with this fun color challenge!




  My mind went straight to flowers when I saw this group of colors so I pulled out my Avant Garden Sale-a-Bration set and got busy stamping some spring flowers.


  The card base is Mint Macaron and then I stamped the flowers in each of the other colors first stamping off once, then using the single petal? leaf? stamp to highlight the center of each flower with the full strength ink.  Using Mint Macaron ink I stamped the stamen.  The Stitched Shapes framelits made quick work out of the cutting.

  I layered the flowers over the top of a Whisper White panel with the bottom corners rounded.  The panel has the sentiment stamped in Basic Black.  I wrapped a few lengths of linen thread around the sentiment panel and tied a bow.  A tiny sprinkling of adhesive pearls finishes this card up.

  I need a few more thank you notes so I think I'll be making a few more of this design while I have all the supplies still out!

  The team over at Fab Friday hopes you'll check out all the inspiration and share your card with us in the gallery.  Remember you have 2 weeks to ponder, stamp and share!  

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: Avant Garden (SAB), Floral Phrases

Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron

Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, linen thread, corner rounder punch, dimensionals, adhesive pearls








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!