Friday, July 8, 2016

Sweet Critter Birthday - Stampin' Up! Foxy Friends - Fab Friday 91

There are just some things that can't be resisted and Stampin' Up!'s Foxy Friends stamp set with matching Fox Builder punch are 2 of them!

I used both for the first time to make this sweet critter birthday card for today's Fab Friday sketch challenge.  The sketch is very straightforward and versatile so I hope many of you will play along with us!


  As always the sketch is just a starting point for me.  This time around I flipped it to just because I could! 



  It was fun playing around with the different animals but I wanted to do a raccoon as I thought the neutral grays would look good against the other colors.

  Check out how cute these little hearts look with a little Wink of Stella on them?  I made these hearts using one of the dies in the Everyday Jars framelit set.  The owl punch would be a good alternate heart as well.


  I hope you find lots of inspiration with our Fab Friday challenge this time!  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Foxy Friends, Sunshine Sayings

Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum

Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White

Accessories: doily, layering oval framelits, Fox builder punch, Woodland embossing folder, Everyday Jars framelits, Wink of Stella, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!