Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Welcome New Baby - Stampin' Up! Zoo Babies

  I haven't used the Zoo Babies stamp set in a while so it was fun to pull it out to make a card to celebrate a new bundle of joy.


  I stamped and then hand cut the animals layering them over the star embossed background.  The elephant and bird are both popped up with dimensionals.  I added a little die cut "J" for the baby's initial on the back of the giraffe.

  The "J" and the elephants ear are colored with the clear Wink of Stella pen for just a hint of sparkle.

  I had a white cotton ribbon fork bow already made in my scrap bin so that went underneath the animals.

  The sentiment was stamped using my Stamp-a-ma-jig so that I could line up the words this way.  On the stamp they are straight across.  The And Many More stamp set is my go to for smaller sized sentiments.  I love how there are so many different fonts too.  Variety the spice of life!

  I used the current challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch for my inspiration.  I'm not sure how CAS this card is but I'll be sharing it there too.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zoo Babies, And Many More

Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Black, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Cucumber Crush

Paper: Whisper white, Kraft, Pool Party

Accessories: Little Letters thinlets, Stars embossing folder, Wink of Stella, white cotton ribbon





3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stars on the kraft and those cute animals! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable baby card and a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!