Friday, April 22, 2016

Sweet Dog Sympathy

It's always hard to see someone loose their sweet pup.  As I don't have any dog stamps I used some punches to make this pet sympathy to extend my condolences.


  I am sad to see the Typeset Specialty DSP being retired but I do have quite a stash of it so I should be good for a while!  It is a nice, subtle pattern to back the brighter Calypso Coral panel.

  I used one of the Sale-a-Bration rewards the Memories in the Making Project Life card pack. The sweet embossed hearts on the card were a good match to the heart in the paw print.


  I added some gold thread behind the punched circle sentiment and a strip of Very Vanilla seam binding balances the bottom of the panel.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Petite Pairs

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Basic Black, Typeset Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla, Memories in the Making Project Life card

Accessories: circle punches, gold thread, seam binding ribbon, heart punch, dimensionals
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!