Monday, April 18, 2016

Blue Ribbon Birthday - Stampin' Up! Barnyard Babies

  We had a beautiful weekend here in Central Virginia so I spent no time in the stamp room.  Friday I had grand plans to power wash the driveway and then get some stamping in but you know what they say about the best laid plans and all....  Well the power washer was not cooperating and I spent most of the day trying to get it working and replacing broken pull cords.  I finally got to clean the driveway on Saturday after Matt and our super awesome neighbor got the power washer running but then it was soccer time and dinner time.  Sunday was more of the same but it was beautiful outside so we enjoyed our yard and all the beautiful green things that are growing!

  I've got this card to share today that I made for an old friend a few weeks back.  I try to personalize cards when I can for birthdays and this one was right up her alley.

 

    The sweet horse is colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut and the background grass part is a quick color wash with an Aquapainter and Old Olive ink.

  I used the Hardwood background stamp on Crumb Cake with Early Espresso ink.

   The fun DSP in the background is from Sale-a-Bration pack Wildflowers Fields and I hope you snatched one of these up before the end of SAB!

  The Stampin' Up! retirement list will be out today so keep an eye out and make sure to order the things you can't live without before they are gone forever!  You can order through my store by clicking on the link in my sidebar!  I'd love to be your demonstrator!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Barnyard Babies

Ink: Memento black, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Early Espresso

Paper: Whisper White, Wildflower Fields (SAB- retired), Crumb Cake

Accessories: corner rounder, alcohol markers, circle punch, dimensionals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!