Thursday, November 19, 2015

Night Sky Village - Stampin' Up! Jingle All the Way

  Goodness am I behind in blogging!  I keep telling my stamping ladies that our class projects will be up on the blog to jog their memories of techniques, colors etc. but I can't seem to make the time to sit down and write them up!

  The card for today was just a quick card I made as a sample to show off the Sleigh Ride Edgelits and coordination Jingle All the Way stamp set a few months back.

  I used the Northern Lights sponging technique that I used on this card from a while back.


  Using a bit of emboss resist to get the snow falling down.  Just emboss before sponging on the ink.

  The edge of the village die cut has a thin layer of Dazzling Diamond.  And don't mind the leaning houses!  It is either very windy in this particular village or they are very old structures and taking on some lean in their old age!

  The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Jingle All the Way

Ink: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy

Paper: Whisper White

Accessories: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Dazzling Diamonds, white embossing powder, dimensionals



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!