Thursday, September 24, 2015

Celebrate - Stampin' Up! Celebrate Today

 There is always something to celebrate; a new baby, a job promotion, a great score on a test, a dreaded task completed... the reasons to celebrate are endless! Whether it is a big or small thing why hold back from celebrating!  Send that someone a card and celebrate along with them!

  I made this card just because I had the time to stamp the other day (yay!) and now I need to find someone to send it too!

  My inspiration for the layout was for a probably now closed challenge but I can't even figure out which one....my blog reader is out of whack ever since they decided to "make it better" and now I can't find stuff on it.  And they keep adding in advertisements for fashion and jewelry...HELLO!!  Nothing in my feed or my life would ever make anyone think I would be interested in a makeup blog or a jewelry blog....  If it's not paper crafting related it doesn't need to be in my feed! Come on man!

  Anyway on to the card!


  I had some fun with the Cherry on Top DSP and the Celebrate Today stamp set.  They are a great match!  Don't forget that the stamp set and coordinating framelits are available as a bundle for 15% off.  

  I pulled my colors right from this fun banner pattern.  For the pennants on the balloon I stamped the full line in each color then just cut them out individually and glued them down to the die cut.  I tried coloring them with markers and then stamping but the colors weren't looking vibrant enough for my liking.

  I added some faux stitching around the larger Bermuda Bay banner.  Other than that this is pretty straightforward.

  Find something to celebrate today!  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Celebrate Today

Ink: Crushed Curry, Versamark, Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party

Paper: Pool Party, Cherry on Top DSP, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White

Accessories: white baker's twine, Balloon framelits,  Pool Party cotton ribbon, dimensionals, small banner punch, white embossing powder



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!