Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Celebrate Baby! - Stampin' Up! Celebrate Today

 Super quick post today! It's Vacation Bible School at our church this week and surprise, surprise...I'm one of the craft ladies!  I had a few minutes the other afternoon to make a quick card to participate in the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge and wanted to get it posted before I missed the deadline.



  The color combination was from last week's Colour Me Challenge which has already closed but was too good not to use.  A nice mix of soft and bright; perfect for a baby card.

  I stamped the Soft Sky square by inking up one of my clear blocks and pressing it right to the Whisper White cardstock.

  Next I embossed white polka dots onto a Watermelon Wonder balloon which I cut out with the Balloon Framelits.  I nipped the edge off to follow the sketch and added a baker's twine string and bow.  I popped it up with dimensionals.

  The Pear Pizzazz banner is stamped and embossed using the And Many More set.

  I'm off to prepare supplies for tomorrow's craft activities!  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Celebrate Today, And Many More

Ink: Soft Sky, Versamark

Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Balloon framelits, white e.p., dimensionals, bakers twine


6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Great colors, perfect take on the sketch, and just plain fun! Hope you have a good time at VBS - I'm sure the kids will love your projects! Hope you share photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...... love the red/aqua combo with the pop of green! Perfect for CTS #132!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun take on the sketch--love that big balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, this is such a lovely card! Congratulations on becoming a winner at CTS!!!! Hugs, Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your card, Amanda! It's a wonderful take on the sketch and I'm so happy you're a winner. The balloon really pops against the soft sky background. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Amanda! Clean, simple and super cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!