Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Critter Thank You

  I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my Stampin' Up! preorder which will be delivered sometime today.  I keep hoping that it will come this morning but it's probably better if it comes later so I can get some stuff checked off the to-do list!  Once that new catalog comes I don't think I will be very motivated to do work!

  Today's card is one I made a while back before the Blendabilities were retired.  I made a bunch of these to give to parents at school who donated to our class auction basket for a large fundraiser the PTA puts on.  It's always nice to say thanks!



  Isn't he cute?  Even though the Blendabilities are no longer available this Cheerful Critter set is fun to color.  I paper pieced the shirt using one of the patterns from the Confetti Celebrations DSP.

  The stars were punched with the star border punch and glued on.  The Bermuda Bay strip is embossed with the Stars embossing folder.  The Silver Glimmer paper star was cut with the Stars framelits.

  That's not too many stars right?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cheerful Critters, Many Thanks (retiring)

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Silver Glimmer, Whisper White, Confetti Celebrations DSP

Accessories: Stars embossing folder, Stars border punch, Stars framelits, dimensionals, Blendabilities (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!