Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Washi Tape Birthday Candles

  Are you as excited as I am to see the new Stampin' Up! catalog go live on June 2?  I had my last stamp club meeting with the old catalog yesterday.  We're sad to see some old favorites retiring but my ladies were very happy to get their hands on their own copy of the 2014-2015 catalog.

  But for now I'll show this quick and easy birthday card using washi tape as the main element.


 Just use strips of washi tape for the candles and then use the bird punch to punch the flame out of champagne glimmer paper.  The candle flames are popped up on dimensionals for some added zing!

  Can't get any easier than that can you?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bring on the Cake

Ink: Basic Gray

Paper: Naturals White, Basic Gray, Champagne Glimmer paper

Accessories: Epic Day washi tape,  bird punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. There are some very nice new items in the new catty! I've been drooling daily! Great card, Amanda...and what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!