Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rainbow Mickey Mouse

  Mickey Mouse always brings a smile right?  This is the way to start the new week off!


  This card is so easy is not even funny!  I just raided my scraps for strips in rainbow colors and adhered them to a Whisper White panel.  Then I used my Circle Framelits to make the Mickey head.  A big circle for the face and a smaller circle for the ears.

  After the Mickey head was cut I popped the panel up with dimensionals to a Basic Black card base.


 No stamping but still a fun card right?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: none

Ink: none

Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Circle framelits, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Cute as can be, Amanda! And I do, so, LOVE easy! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!