Friday, December 13, 2013

Snowglobe Ornament - Fab Friday 33

 We've made it though another week...this time of year it's certainly an accomplishment in my book!  So to celebrate get yourself to your stamping room/table/corner/basement and get to working on the last challenge of 2013 at Fab Friday!

  Here's what we've got for you this time:


  So many possibilities right?  I know a few of you still need to make some Christmas cards so jump on in with Fab Friday!


    I used a mix of old, current and brand new supplies to pull my card together.  I've been trying to use up some really old DSP so I had this woodgrain pattern out on my desk and I can't even remember the name!  Frostwood Lodge???  The new item is the embossing folder; Decorative Dots!  Look for this baby during Sale-a-bration as one of your free gifts!  Woo-Hoo!  Doesn't it look awesome with the Core'dinations paper?  I just lightly sanded the embossed pattern...so cool!

  After stamping and cutting out the ornament I covered it with Iridescent Ice for some fun sparkle to go along with the faceted buttons.  It made me kind of think of a snow globe, hence the title of my post.


 Go check out the rest of the design team cards and play along!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree

Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark

Paper: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Soft Sky Core'dinations, Frostwood Lodge DSP(?), Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Apothecary Accents framelits, Decorative Labels framelits, Ornament framelits, piercing kit, Decorative Dots e.f., Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon, Iridescent Ice, pearls, faceted buttons, corner rounder

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!