Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Chickadee

  Where has the time been going lately?  Almost everyday I have good intentions of sharing a project and the next thing I know it's 10pm and I'm ready for bed!  Well tonight I'm going to try to get it in before bedtime!

  I made this card weeks ago using Friday Mashup 134 challenge.  I must not have gotten it finished or photographed and edited in time to enter it.  Isn't this a sweet little bird?


  Not much stamping on this one but lots of Stampin' Up! supplies.  The bird is made using the bird punch and various extra layering and trimming.  Thanks to Ann Fitzgerald for her wonderful chickadee tutorial.  I did not do each step but it was a great help for me for figuring out how I needed to cut the layers.

  I used the branch portion of the bird punch for the green leaves which I was kind of wanting to look like mistletoe hence the little white berries I made using the smallest adhesive pearls.

  There are lots of layers on the banner shape along with some textures.  And a sweet fork bow made with Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon.  Click HERE for a fork bow tutorial.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: More Merry Messages

Ink: Soft Suede

Paper: Very Vanilla,  Wild Wasabi,  Garden Green, 1st Ed. Specialty paper, Smoky Slate, Basic Black

Accessories: Perfect Polka Dot e.f., Bird punch, seam binding ribbon, pearls, Finishing Touches Edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!