Friday, August 9, 2013

Cantaloupe Field Flowers

 Happy Friday!  I know I said last time that I would be back to posting more often….well, best laid plans and all right?  I've had company this week and we've been so busy doing fun stuff that I haven't had a chance to post.  I did have a chance to make sure I had a new Fab Friday project all ready to go though!

  It's a good challenge!  Lighter pastel colors are not really my strong suit especially in the middle of summer when I tend to reach for more bold colors.  But I had Field Flowers still out from my stamp club last week and I thought those flowers would work for this challenge!


 Mindy never disappoints does she!?  Here is my design for Challenge 24:


Can you tell I had some fun with the pearls?  I used last weeks sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers for my layout inspiration.

  Don't forget to check out my fellow design team creations over at Fab Friday and we hope you play along!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Field Flowers

Ink: Crumb Cake (sponging), Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron

Paper: So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White

Accessories: Modern Mosaic e.f., In Color ruffle ribbon, vintage brad, butterfly punch, pearls, natural trim, scallop edge punch, dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! This stamp set is one of my faves!!! The pearl butterfly is too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Amanda! So beautifully done (as always). This color combo really does beg to be used for flowers and butterflies, doesn't it? The pearls on the butterfly look amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Amanda! So beautifully done! These colors just beg to be used with flowers and butterflies, don't they? ;-) The pearls that you added to the butterflies look amazing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!