Monday, July 29, 2013

Birthday Gift Stack

Well I'm back after a week+ away from home.  I really think vacations are more than just the time you're away....there's the few days of prep to get ready to leave and then the few days once you're home to get settled back into the routine.  A week of vacation is really like 2 weeks!  So needless to say there hasn't been any stamping lately.

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Nova Scotia.  What a beautiful place and such friendly people wherever we went.  We saw lots of beautiful scenery and some amazing natural wonders, took fabulous hikes and ate way more than our share of good food.  I look forward to going back again someday to see the parts we didn't have time for this visit.




  I do have one quick card to show that I made for a birthday party that Alex was invited to a while back.  It's a great way to use up some scraps of DSP!

 

  I used some leftovers from Sale-a-Bration 2 years ago as I thought these fun bright colors were perfect for a little girl.  I made a fork bow for the top and just used 3 lengths of ribbon to make the bow fuller.  I added a rhinestone to the center of the bow for a little glam.

  I promise to be back this week with some new projects.  I have stamp club tomorrow so I want to share the fun projects my ladies are making this month.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: none

Ink: none

Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired SAB)

Accessories: Perfect Polka Dot e.f., Calypso Coral ribbon (retired SAB)

1 comment:

  1. Incredible scenery!! And I love the idea for scraps of paper - the multi-bow on top is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!