Friday, May 10, 2013

Fab Vintage Flowers

  Happy Friday!  Another busy week is coming to a close!  Teacher Appreciation for 2 schools, regular volunteer work and Field Day makes for a very full week.  But I always make time for the Fab Friday Challenge and Mindy has a sweet color combo for us to work with this time!

  Check it out!


 So many ways to go with this group of colors!  I decided to go vintage and sponged up a storm on all of my layers.  I also used the Mojo Monday sketch for this week for inspiration.  I didn't follow it exactly but most of the elements are there.


  I've been trying to use up some retiring products as well as give a little bit of last love to some stamp sets that we are saying good-bye to.  But I couldn't resist my new Chalk Talk set for the sentiment on this one; look for this great set in the new 2013-2014 catalog coming out on May 31.  Only a few more weeks left to be able to order the Nature Walk stamp set, if you love it buy it now!

  Now it's your turn!  Get busy creating an awesome card using our Fab Friday Challenge colors and then share it!  I can't wait to see what some of my readers can come up with!  If you need some more inspiration check out what my fellow design team members came up with!  Are they a bunch of all stars or what?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Nature Walk, Chalk Talk

Ink: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple

Paper: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Patio Party DSP, First Ed. Specialty DSP

Accessories: Apothecary Accents framelits, circle punch, Antique brad, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, pearls

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card!! I love the sketch/layout!! I'm going to miss First Edition DSP!! Good thing I have a couple extra packs to hoard!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!