Friday, April 19, 2013

Butterfly on Sycamore Street

  Super fast post, I have TONS of work to do in the stamp room this weekend to get ready for my Moving Forward class on Tuesday.  It will be a lot of fun but I just have to get organized.  If you could see my stamp room with supplies for about 6 different projects cluttering my desk you would say, "geez, she has a TON of work to do this weekend"!  Seriously, it's a disaster.  But luckily I already have this project from February (yes, February!) that I hadn't shared yet!

  I know you are all hoarding the Sycamore Street DSP from Sale-a-bration.  I have several packs that are still wrapped up tight!  Anyway, it's spring and there are birthdays happening everyday, engagements, teacher appreciation and all that stuff that makes up everyday life.  I'm sure there is someone in your life that needs (or deserves) one of your hand stamped lovelies.  This is a super easy and fast card to make.  And I have 2 versions to inspire you!



  Really, this one could not be any easier.  Rich Razzleberry base, Whisper White layer embossed with either the Honeycomb e.f. or the Vine Street e.f..  Then the butterfly from Serene Silhouettes stamped in Rich Razzleberry and punched out (don't forget to pop it up with a dimensional!).  Layer that over a strip of your choice of the Sycamore Street DSP.  Add a single blossom of the Flower Trim (use a glue dot or a piece of Sticky Strip) and a Sycamore Street ribbon flag and TA-DA!  A card to fit pretty much any occasion!

  Add what ever sentiment you need to the inside of the card and mail that baby off to that loved one.

  Have a fabulous weekend and I hope your stamp table isn't nearly as buried as mine is so that you can get some stamping in!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Serene Sihouettes

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP

Accessories: Vine Street e.f., Honeycomb e.f., Flower Trim, circle punch, Sycamore Street ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!