Friday, April 26, 2013

A Little Old & A Little New

  Happy Friday!  The past few days have been a whirlwind of personal commitments and stamping related events.  As many of you know the Stampin' Up! retirement list came out a few days ago and then demonstrators got to order some new items in a new catalog preorder (the new catalog will be live on May 31!).  My box arrived this morning and I had grand plans to play this afternoon and come up with a fabulous card for the Fab Friday challenge.  Well…….that didn't work out and so I have this mediocre card instead!  =)  My stamp room is a mess, I have supplies for about 5 projects littering not only my space but my dining room as well so I think my creativity was scared off by the mess!



  I tried to use some new supplies mixed with some old ones and this is what I came up with.  It's a very literal interpretation of the sketch but if you could see my space you'd probably be surprised I could even do that much!


  Can you spot what's old and what's new??  Head over to the Fab Friday and get some more inspiration and then play along with us!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: For the Birds

Ink: Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Coastal Cabana (new!), Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Quatrefancy Specialty DSP (new!)

Accessories: Modern Mosaic e.f. (new!), Pumpkin Pie brads, 2 Tags Die (retiring!), Bitty Buttons (retiring), 1/8" taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love all of the colors, so bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in love with this card from the first time I saw it! I just love the colors and those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the card! It makes me think I want that stamp set now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!