Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gotta Love Splitcoaststampers!

 





  I'm sure many of you know about Splitcoaststampers.com and their fabulous gallery and wonderful forums for sharing ideas.  In addition to posting my cards here on my blog Did You Stamp Today? I also upload them to the gallery on Splitcoaststampers.  I figure that I get so many great ideas over there that the least I can do is share my cards and maybe inspire someone else. 

  There are some fun weekly "favorites" threads where people share cards they've favorited throughout the week.  I was lucky enough to have a card that someone thought was worthy enough to share in the CAS (Clean & Simple) favorites thread.  How fun is that?  I really appreciate this small recognition and I urge anyone who checks out the galleries over on SCS to leave comments for those cards you like and favorite.  It might really brighten the day of another stamper and really only takes a few seconds.

  To see the card check out this post Last Loads of Love card.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Split Coaster. We usually keep that page open while were stamping. I need to get there again! Happy Stamping Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are very deserving, my friend! Your work always inspires me :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!