Monday, April 23, 2012

A Little of This, A Little of That

  We are very happy in our house today since the Flyers won their playoff game against Pittsburgh yesterday afternoon!  All four of us sat and watched the game and ate popcorn (well, the boys sat and watched until the popcorn was gone).  Not a bad way to spend a cold rainy day.  Now we have to wait for the other series to finish up so we know who our next opponent is going to be. 

  Today (well I guess it's now tonight....where did my day go?) I'm showing a few cards that I've received recently as invitations or swap cards.  My stamping ladies are so talented aren't they?  I don't really get very many cards in the mail, I send out a ton, but very rarely get any myself so it's super exciting to open an envelope or exchanges cards in a swap and see something that someone else made for a change!

  Check out these fun cards!

By Cory A.
   How awesome are these Sesame Street punch art characters?  The bright colors and fun faces are perfect for a preschooler birthday invitation.

By Beth R.
   Here's another great kids birthday invitation!  The giant Mario face on the card front is super fun for a themed birthday party.

By Jill F.


  This is a classic one layer card and sweet too!  I love how the front flap is cut a bit smaller and the image is stamped on the inside so you can see it peeking out from underneath.

By Debbie C.

 Isn't this the cutest flower pot card?  I love the pearls in the popped up centers and the pretty spring colors.

  I think I should get my stamping ladies to contribute more projects to show on my blog!  Maybe I need to pretend it's my birthday a few times a year to see if I can get some extra fun mail??  Do you think they would fall for it?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!