Monday, April 9, 2012

Clear Case Stationery Set

 I made this project last month for one of my Creative Crew challenges and I never got around to blogging about it.  I had bought the empty clear mount stamp cases to try this project a long, long time ago and never did it.  The Creative Crew challenge got my butt in gear to get one finished.

 I used the now retired Everyday Enchantment Sale-a-bration DSP for this one.  I even made a matching pen that attaches to a loop on the outside of the case.

  I used some writing paper that I had from a large stationery set I had been given and just cut it down to fit the case.  I stamped the corner of each sheet with the Fresh Vintage stamp set (also retired Sale-a-bration) and then made a belly band to hold the paper together. 

  For the other side of the case I created 4 coordinating notecards to be used for any occasion.  I thought this would be a great gift for someone who travels a lot and may need to send cards and letters while they are away.  The case keeps all the paper and cards from getting bent and has a pen handy so you don't have to dig through your purse or bag for one.

 I'll be offering a similar class this month using the Summer Smooches sneak peek items.  The class will make a clear case stationery set with 4 cards with envelopes, 4 3x3 cards with envelopes, a notepad and pen.  This class will be totally customizable as each person will get 6 sheets of the Summer Smooches DSP to design their own case and accessories!  If you're interested please let me know and I'll send you the details.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Fresh Vintage

Ink: Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade


Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla


Accessories:  scallop trim border punch, scallop circle punch, postage stamp punch, Simple Letters die, Itty Bitty punch pack, Pool Party Ruffled ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Wish I lived closer - would love to come to one of your workshops. Bet they are lots of fun! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful set Amanda! The note cards are gorgeous and the stamp on the stationary is a perfect added touch.

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I have some empty cases I've been meaning to embellish. :-) Great idea for a class too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! Would love to see what you have done with the Summer Smooches. Do you have any pictures? djm0630@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!