Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New In Colors are Coming!

  I'm sure a lot of you have been seeing the new Stampin' Up! In Colors for 2011-2012 being used on various projects and websites.  I made my May Hostesses a little gift using these new colors.  I can't wait until you all can order these great colors.  Usually it takes me a bit to warm up to the In Colors (I'm always afraid to commit since they are only around for a short time but now that they will he here for 2 years I can let myself go and love them!).  They will be available to order on July 1 when the new catalog goes live.


  I made each hostess a Petal Cone filled with some little embellishments and ribbon.  I used the new In Colors to embellish the outside of the Petal Cone.  Look at how cute these little flowers look around the top edge!
 The purple is Wisteria Wonder, the green is Lucky Limeade, next is Calypso Coral, then Pool Party and the darker blue is Island Indigo.  I accented every other flower with one of the smallest adhesive pearls.  How fun are these colors!!  I already need to order more of the paper packs since I've used up quite a bit from my pre-order. 

  I used my Simple Letters alphabet die to make the first initial for each of my hostesses using Calypso Coral cardstock.  Then using the A to Z mini background stamp I stamped right onto the die cut letter.  I punched a hole in the letter and top of the Petal Cone flap and tied them together with some Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: A to Z


Ink: Calypso Coral

Paper: Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo


Accessories: Petal Cone die, Simple Alphabet die, adhesive pearls,  Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!